I was tagged by Abbi so here we go..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!
1, I never ever drink a whole of a drink, especially tea. I always leave at least one gulp full
2, When I was younger I hated mayonnaise, the thought of it would make me gag..now I eat it with everything...even pasta
3, I hate my smile, its taken 25 years to allow anyone to picture me smiling
4, My life ambition was always just to just fall in love and have a family (living the dream)
5, I really want to learn how to make my own clothes but I am incredibly lazy
6, I love swimming and am good at it but am scared of the sea
7, I cannot sing
8, I was bullied throughout primary and secondary school(s) because of this I worry about sending Wilf to school in the future
9, I have only ever had three boyfriends (including Tom)
10, I smile when I'm nervous
11, despite best intentions I have a few regrets in life
1. What is your favourite time of year
2. What makes you laugh
My silly boyfriend
3. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World (yep its been a while since I went to the cinema!)
4. What's the one thing you couldn't live without
My straighteners..my hair is crazy unruly and having a fringe I couldn't live without them shallow as it is!
5. If you had extra time to do one thing, what would you do
Having a newborn I could list lots of things..at the moment I would put sleep at number one!
6. Who was/is your celebrity crush
7. If you could go on holiday anywhere tomorrow where would you go
I have always wanted to go to Tokyo
8. What inspires you
Iife, beauty, colour, nature
9. What's your guilty pleasure
The Only Way Is Essex ;)
10. What's the best advice or wisdom that has been passed down to you
To stay positive, my life hasn't always been a barrel of laughs (who's is?) its easy to feel hard done by and let negativity consume you. Making a conscious effort to see the brighter side of things is hard but vital
11. What's your current obsession
Coffee...lots and lots of coffee..
1. What is your favourite food
2. What makes you happiest
3. What was is your current obsession
4. What was the first gig you went to
5. What was your worst job
6. What is one song you feel most connected to
7. If you could live anywhere where would it be
8. What inspires you
9. Whats your favourite way to celebrate
10. If there was one thing you could tell your 16 year old self what would it be
11. What would your super power be